2.02.2009

16 Months Old Today


Happy Birthday to my little 16 month old! She changes so much every month. She is talking a little bit more which is very helpful although she still has more than her fair share of temper tantrums because we don't know what she wants. She has very serious conversations with us and we have no idea what she is saying.

That hair is growing right into her eyes. I wish she would keep a bow in her hair but no such luck. I don't think I can stand the thought of cutting it so she may be a little shaggy for awhile. She also won't keep her shirt on. I don't know what that is about.

She has been so much fun and we are so lucky to have her in our family. She brings lots of smiles and laughter to all of us.

1 comment:

Morris five said...

She is a complete and total doll and she will be absolutely spoiled if she isn't already!