3.26.2009

Beautiful Baby

The light wasn't that great on this day and it was a bit chilly outside for this sweet girl. However, if you put a beautiful girl in a white dress how could you go wrong?


Her Mom said her hair was on the wild side this day. The bow was never quite right. I thought it was beautiful. I like the way you can see a piece of it curling out in a lot of her pictures. I can almost imagine her as a 2 year old with a head full of curls.

It always helps to stop for a little snack (or a big one).


What better backdrop than Dad himself.




If you give a baby a flower...

...it will surely break.

I know I sure laughed and smiled getting to play with this little girl. I love the last picture of her Mom and Dad laughing. They adore her and have many years of laughter ahead of them.

Lisa Phillipson Photography Sneak Peek
Newborn, Child & Family Portraits
"Beautiful Baby" Smyrna, Georgia

No comments: