7.15.2009

Summer Time in Atlanta





My kids are still going strong and having fun this summer. We have a few more weeks ahead of us with many fun things planned and some time that I am sure I will hear "I'm bored". Isn't that part of summer when you are a child? Being bored? I only wish I could be bored! There is never enough time to do the things I want to do!

It already feels like summer is flying by so fast. It is hard to believe we are in the middle of July already. I am taking some time to enjoy the kids (and myself). I am also working on some behind-the-scenes-stuff and I am already thinking about Christmas Cards. It definitely feels like Christmas in July as I look at them and start thinking about my busy season that is ahead. I'll be booking appointments again beginning mid-August unless you have a newborn on the way.

Happy Summer!

No comments: