10.05.2008

Big Sisters

These are the sweetest and nicest girls you could ever meet. Their new baby brother was supposed to be the star of the show, but I think they got equal time. They were so much fun!

Look what I got to play with when little brother took a break. I don't have this fun girly stuff at my house (yet).

What lucky parents to have these three! They are the opposite of us with two girls and now a boy. They will have fun learning all the special things that go along with having little boys.


And now a little FISH fun:
Although this is probably not a "framer" for Mom, it might just be my favorite picture. When little brother got fussy, this little one didn't say a word. I think the look she is giving her sister says it all, though. It makes me smile every time I look at it.


Tutu fun! A born dancer, I think.

No comments: