10.12.2008

Three's a Charm

This was my third third baby session this month. Did you follow that? This little guy is baby number three for his family. I love Mommys of three - they are very laid back with their new babies. :-)

Just like the other two third babies, this one loved his pacifier. Look at that little hand holding it in his mouth. I took some pictures of him with it because I hated for him to lose it when it made him so happy.

And so you can see his sweet face:


I met this little guy at my church to do a mini-session while he is still little and will meet back up with him next month after his baptism. It was a dark and gloomy day and little light was to be found. Normally I would have rescheduled, but this baby wasn't getting any younger so we went ahead right in the church hallway in the brightest spot I could find. My camera would have loved some more light, but that is okay. We captured how cute and sweet this little one is and that is the important thing. He will never be this small again!

We took his pictures in the same place my photographer had me stand on my wedding day. I got married in the late afternoon so it must have been the best place she could find light inside the church as well.

A blast from the past (in the spot)...

I'm thinking of cutting my hair so I can have bangs again. That way I can wear my glasses and be Sarah Palin for Halloween. What do you think?

No comments: