11.16.2008

Covered in Grandchildren

Covered in Grandchildren - it is certainly what I hope for one day.

If you don't have grandparents, these are the ones you want. Young, fun and they give you your very own office in their house. Look at the little guy looking at his grandfather. Doesn't that just say it all?

My out-take of the day. This was the first picture I downloaded off one of my cards yesterday. It made me laugh. It was appropriate as these little ones had to put up with some chilly weather. We were nervous the rain would come and I'm so happy it held out for us.



People often ask me what they should wear for their photography session. I love different coordinating colors and especially love blue jeans. These kids were dressed in clothes from Brinkley's Berries. I bought a few outfits for my own baby girl and can't wait for her to grow into them. You can customize your outfits and they photograph really well.

These kiddos are as cute as their clothes...



This was my little trooper. She was so sweet and cooperative even though she wasn't feeling well and had lost her voice.


I loved her shoes. I asked her if they made them in big girl sizes for me and she nodded her head yes. :-)



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Whoa...I immediately thought these outfits were so precious, and then you linked to the site. Obviously the mom or dad own the company, right? Becasue I thought I was seeing double. That same cute little boy (and at least one of the girls) was everywhere!