11.08.2008

Family Time

Five year old boys love to make funny faces for my camera. They can be real hams. You think it is just a stage they go through, but look! 10 years later and they are still hams.


I guess these boys got it honest...


Senior Portrait? Nope, but she doesn't have too much longer to go.

This is a neat family - they are fun to be around. They make me think of my friend Bonnie and what her family will be like in 10 years from now. She actually has four 5 year-olds and just had a new baby earlier this year. I know she is really enjoying having just a single baby after having Quads. I know her children will grow up to be as sweet as these kids.

1 comment:

Morris five said...

aww, thanks for the mention! Seeing that happy family makes me look forward to times like that. The mom and dad are smiling because they don't have to wipe anyones rear ends or faces anymore!