5.26.2009

Memorial Day Photos - Smyrna, Georgia

Here is my sweet girl waving at you. She was sick so we stayed home while the boys took part in Smyrna's Memorial Day Service downtown on Monday.

He can be so sweet. Don't let this picture fool you, though. He is a wild one! He is only this still in pictures.

Here are my little Monkey Boys climbing in front of the helicopter.

Thank you to all the men and women that serve and have served our great country. I spent a lot of time this weekend thinking about the families that have lost their loved ones because they were serving their Nation. I am so appreciative of their sacrifices.

These pictures are courtesy of my husband. He is a Phillipson too so I guess it is okay to use them here!

From what he told me, there were some very touching stories told Monday morning. I hope I can make it next year.

No comments: