6.09.2009

Orange Fanta and a Great Aunt

We are home from our vacation (more on that later)!

In the middle of all of my unpacking I thought I would share a picture with you. We were lucky enough to spend a few days with my sweet Aunt in Orlando. She must be a Saint to put up with us with a smile on her face.

I like this picture because of what you probably wouldn't notice (but I know). My Aunt smiled the whole time while my little rascals kicked, moved, frowned and did everything I asked them not to. There is a Fanta Orange drink in my oldest son's lap. She bought him a case when he requested and he took full advantage of it. My Little Guy on the left looks relaxed when I know he has been the one causing the most trouble of anyone. You can't tell at all that he has been hopping up and down and running in the house all day long. Maybe it was all the Orange Fanta? My Baby Girl is pouting from all the hugs he has inflicted on her. She didn't care anything about Fanta but probably just realized she was without her beloved Milk Sippy Cup.

After this picture when all the kids had run away, my Aunt told me how sweet and "loving" they all were (especially my Little Guy). "Wild" might be the word I would have used to describe them. Everyone needs and Aunt like her.

Now, back to unpacking...


Lisa Phillipson Photography
Newborn Child and Family Portraits
Smyrna and Mableton, Georgia

No comments: