6.12.2009

She's Got The Look [Atlanta Child Photographer]




These are just a few of the sly looks that I get from my little one on a regular basis. I try to capture lots of expressions from children during my sessions because you never know which one is the one that melts Dad's heart or warms up Mom's. These looks are not smiley-smiley but they are the ones that I see so often from my Baby Girl. They are as important as any picture to me especially now that I have had three kids and know how quickly some of this stuff ends. I'm hoping at some point in her life, she won't do what she is doing in the first picture every time she meets a stranger. You never know...

By the way, I love bright colors. I see this little Gap dress everywhere on other kids. I guess we aren't being too original, but I don't care. I still love it!

Oh look! There is a bathing suit on sale now!


No comments: